THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE.
You are about to experience the finest odor elimination product available today. This product
safely generates and releases chlorine dioxide to remove odors and is intended for this specific use only.
All directions must be followed completely to ensure successful results. Results are permanent
provided no odor-causing material is reintroduced into the space.
One application treats one space up to 400 square feet
• Individual CloSure Clean pouch should only be opened from the packaging prior to use.
• Do not cut or tear open inner white pouch.
Directions for use:
1. Thoroughly clean space to be treated. All solid compounds need to be removed before beginning application. Make sure any fabrics or carpets in the space to be treated are dry BEFORE treatment process begins to ensure full effectiveness of product. All pet hair, cigarette and cigar ash needs to be vacuumed up before beginning application.
2. Close all windows, openings, doors to the space being treated; turn off all lighting and
AC/heat/vent systems in room, auto, or space to be treated.
3. Remove foil packet and sponge from the plastic clamshell. KEEP CLAMSHELL
4. Thoroughly wet sponge with warm water and place it back into the bottom of the clamshell. DO NOT SQUEEZE OUT WATER FROM SPONGE.
5. Carefully open foil packet and remove inner white pouch. Shake pouch gently to start activation procedure. DO NOT CUT OR ATTEMPT TO OPEN THE INNER WHITE POUCH FOR ANY REASON.
6. Insert the end of the pouch that is box “crimped” into the slit of the wet sponge, so that the
two are attached together. DO NOT INSERT NON CRIMPED EDGE INTO THE SPONGE OR PRODUCT WILL NOT WORK.
7. Snap lid of the clamshell tightly closed and place clamshell at the center of the space being
treated at highest point (e.g. perhaps on a cabinet, center console of auto, or highest point
possible) with holes on clamshell facing up. For maximum effectiveness, a small fan may be used to circulate the air to distribute chlorine dioxide evenly throughout the room. DO NOT HANG THE CLAMSHELL CONTAINER. You will have about five minutes to leave the room before the chlorine dioxide starts to release.
8. Leave the room and close the door behind you.
DO NOT STAY INSIDE THE ROOM DURING TREATMENT. DO NOT LEAVE PETS IN THE ROOM DURING TREATMENT. DO NOT LEAVE ANY OPEN FOOD IN THE ROOM.
Follow treatment suggestions below for different level of odor problems: should more than one
clamshell be used, separate the distance between the clamshells evenly inside the room.
Normal odor levels (e.g., food smell and light tobacco smell): Treats 400 square feet per clamshell
– Leave in room for 2-4 hours.
Severe odor levels (e.g., heavy tobacco smell and offensive mold/mildew smell caused by
flood):Treats 200 square feet per clamshell – Leave in room for 4-6 hours.
Note: Extended period of treatment above recommended time will not cause damage to fabric or
furniture inside the space.
9. Upon completion, dispose of sponge and white pouch in an outdoor waste container. Recycle
10. Turn on AC/heat/vent system if necessary and open windows and/or doors to air out residual
chlorine dioxide. The space has now been treated and deodorized.
Suggestion: You may notice a slight, fresh chlorine-like scent after the treatment. This scent is
harmless and is just residual chlorine dioxide which will dissipate over time as the space airs